(PEUMP) Market Access AdviserDownload Documents
Forum Fisheries Agency
FFA is now looking for a full-time Market Access Adviser to join their team in Honiara, in the Solomon Islands on a 24-month fixed term contract, with possibility for renewal pending performance appraisals and availability of funding.
Reporting to the Market Access Specialist and PEUMP Fisheries Policy Team Leader, the successful applicant will be primarily responsible for facilitating the development of the Market Access Framework and Competent Authorities of the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) and the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI)
The day-to-day duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Supporting member countries in their efforts to secure/maintain EU market access for fisheries products in compliance with overseas market requirements, particularly in regards to sanitary standards, including the development of land laws, reviewing of documents and provision of technical advice;
- Assisting in the delivery of training programs for relevant government and industry personnel and building stakeholder capacity;
- Supporting the establishment of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Competent Authorities in the FSM and RMI, in close collaboration with staff appointed to their Competent Authorities;
- Meeting project administration and reporting requirements, including identifying training needs, organising training/workshops, preparing regular reports to the PEUMP team leader and documenting all expenditure; and
- Supporting other Pacific Island countries where required.
To view the full position description, download the document.
To Apply, click here https://piffa.applynow.net.au/jobs/117629-peump-market-access-adviser
Due Date 13th July 2020